Sunday, October 28, 2007

See's Candies

On Friday, my dad noticed an ad in the newspaper for the Grand Opening of the See's Candies store in Draper. It said they were giving away free samples of chocolate so we said "we're there!" As we were heading out the door, I thought "maybe I should grab the camera" and then was like "what for? there's nothing I'd want to take a picture of." Boy, was I wrong. Good thing for camera phones! We pull into the parking lot only to see a bunch of cars painted with the See's logo. There were two Ford Model A's (a 1929 Convertible Roadster Rumbleseat Street Rod and a 1931 Sedan), a racecar, and a delivery motorcycle with sidecar. The kids were instantly drawn to them. They even were allowed to sit in them! So out came the camera phone to snap some pics (it's just a shame I didn't have the camera so the pictures were better quality).



The boys had a great time. Mason loved standing at the steering wheel, Jackson had fun climbing into the rumbleseat, and Jefferson loved everything, but especially honking the horn.

1 comment:

The Dixon Family said...

*Sigh*

I LOVE Sees. It's a good thing ours isn't too close . . .