Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jefferson's Last Day of Kindergarten

I know it's been awhile since I've made a good post. We've been a bit busy around here. Jackson has had quite a busy schedule with his school district evaluations and other evaluations. We also got a new computer a couple weeks ago that we've been setting up and transferring stuff from the old computer and just getting used to. Oh, and we also got a Wii! That's been distracting us a bit.

So on Jefferson's last day of school (well, technically his second to last day, but since his last day was all of 1 1/2 hours, it doesn't really count) his class has an "End of Year" program. His class sang several songs and did some "Reader's Theatre". I took a few pictures, but they didn't end up very good. Between Jefferson being in the back row for the songs and the lady in front of me moving into the frame almost every time I snapped a picture and the lighting in the classroom that I couldn't figure what setting on my camera to use, it wasn't easy.

Here are a couple pictures:

3 comments:

Heather H said...

Congratulations Jefferson!

Danielle said...

cute family.

Sherrie said...

Did I miss something are you out of town???