Monday, March 30, 2009

Sorry folks, "Busy Season" (end of January through the beginning of April) keeps Nate away from home 70+ hours a week (more like 80 this year) and makes me a very busy and tired person at home, especially with the addition of a newborn. Therefore, updates* have not been as often as I had hoped once Jenson was born. Only a couple more weeks of busy season to go, so here's a few pictures of the kids to keep you happy until then:

*Not that I had updated the blog much for the several months prior to busy season, but back then I was pregnant and completely zapped of energy.

Hooray, I'm Clean! (Right after his first full-on bath)


Fascinated By Their New Little Brother


Spiky Hair!


I love those Eyes!


3 - 4 Weeks


Silly Boys



Mason: "Take some pictures! All done."


7 - 8 Weeks


Before and After:

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

So the crazy thing I just realized that I've only seen Jenson once! Maybe we need to BBQ...when it warms just a bit more!

Heather H said...

Those are some cute boys you have!

Jeanette said...

What cute boys!! I LOVE Jackson's spikes! He's such a stud!

Angela Draper said...

What an adorable little boy! Well, all your boys are adorable, but you just can't get enough of those newborn pics. Hope these next couple weeks go quickly!

Audra said...

I love your boys! They are so cute!

Stoddard Family said...

Wow you have super cute boys!!!