Thursday, October 1, 2009

School Pictures Are Here!!!

Overall, I can't complain about how the boys' pictures turned out. Jefferson's hair didn't stay put, Jackson's freckles kind-of make his face look dirty, and Mason was quite a challenge- just getting him to stand in front of the camera was difficult, and he was doing everything he could to not look at the camera or smile, so the fact that the photographer somehow managed to get a picture of him looking towards the camera without his eyes scrunched shut and his mouth in a frown was a miracle!






3 comments:

Jenny said...

the boys look great! our school photos were last week. i hope they turn out as well as yours.

Heather H said...

I think they turned out great! And I like that you dressed them in coordinating shirts, very smart!

Audra said...

Cute pics! Your boys have such neat eyes! I am wondering how my kids' school pics turn out. I never buy them so I have to see them on their ID tags.