Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween! Finally!

I know I'm a little late getting these up. I've been waiting for some pictures a friend took at our Ward Halloween Party, but it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received them, so here are the pictures from actual Halloween night:

Mason was a frog and Jackson was a monkey:


Jefferson was a fireman (again) and I was a Pirate:


I wanted Nate to be "The Man With the Yellow Hat" but I didn't get around to finding a yellow hat and a pair of pants that would work and dying a white shirt yellow. I was just too busy everything else going on (like the Murder Mystery Party).

The night started off with Jefferson sneaking outside while we were handing out candy to kids at our door. After about 5 minutes of scary panicked searching, I found him around the corner. We had a little chat about not going out alone to go trick-or-treating and then we went back home and picked up Jackson and Mason and continued on our way. Jackson was definately more into trick-or-treating this year. He enjoyed going up to the doors and holding his bag out. He even said "trick-or-treat" a couple of times! Mason was stuck in the stroller the whole time, but didn't complain much at all. Jefferson had fun running from door to door and after about 30 homes was content with his candy ("Wow, I've got lots of candy!") so we returned home. Pretty short and sweet.

2 comments:

Audra said...

So cute! Halloween is the best! I like your costume too!

Sherrie said...

FYI my husband ran into Jefferson while he was "out" and asked him where you were, he pointed up the street and James was satisfied...I explained to him why we don't always take 5 year olds (good heavens I guess that goes for 5-18 yrs) at their word...he is sorry.