Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Sweet Bedtime Moment

Tonight I was a little late getting Jefferson and Jackson in bed, so I was rushing through bedtime routines. I gave them quick hugs and kisses before getting up to leave the room. As I'm getting up I hear Jackson say "Prayer!" So I turn to him and say, "you're right Jackson, I forgot." So I kneel down by Jackson's bed and as soon as I'm about to start helping him, he dives right in and says most of the usual stuff before needing any assistance. Wow! I am just so impressed. I've known other kids close to Jackson's age to pray somewhat unassisted, but I wasn't expecting Jackson to do it yet. And for him to even remind me! He is just such a joy. He is going to be such a fine example to both his older and younger brothers.

3 comments:

peter5 said...

Yeah for Jackson

These are the moments you live for, an example that you are doing somethings right.

Hugs to all.

Audra said...

Awww... so cute! You are a good momma!

Sherrie said...

IT's almost MARCH....what's the news with you?