Tuesday, July 22, 2008

St. George- Part 1: Jackson Exercising

When we went to St George for our biennial (yep, that's the right word- it means every 2 years) family vacation with Nate's family last month (yes, I'm a wee bit late getting around to posting about the trip- even Janna has posted before me!). We took down our Wii with us, knowing that it would be really hot (averaged just over 100 for the week) and that we would want to spend some time relaxing in the air-conditioned condos we were staying in. I brought Wii Fit with us so that I could exercise each morning, but if you have read my Toe Post on the other blog, then you know that I wasn't exactly able to. We still got some use out of it. My sister-in-law, Jeanette, was interested in trying it out, so she came over one morning and tried it out. Jackson decided that he wanted to exercise with her and stood next to her almost the whole time imitating all of the movements. Mason even briefly joined in. Here's a video of Jackson doing a Yoga pose with Jeanette:

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

It still makes me laugh. He's so cute!

Sally said...

I SO need a wii... Glad you had a fun trip! And yes, it is wrong for you to be excited for school to start! :) Just joking.

Lisa Miller said...

Hi Jen. It's Janna's friend Lisa in Bakersfield. This was so cute. My little 2 year old copies me when I work out. I did notice Janna's post about St. George. You gals need more pics up for us to see about it. I liked the pics she posted of you wakeboarding.

peter5 said...

Ummm Where are you?

Audra said...

That is so stinkin' cute!!! And no, you are not wrong! They are not enrolling my youngest ET son into school becaue his ET birth certificate is wrong, so I am fighting it tooth and nail because that is one less kid at home during the day... hhaha!

Audra said...

That is so stinkin' cute!!! And no, you are not wrong! They are not enrolling my youngest ET son into school becaue his ET birth certificate is wrong, so I am fighting it tooth and nail because that is one less kid at home during the day... hahaha!

Sherrie said...

Hey I recognize that condo!! We love our Wii, but it's still a secret from the kids till Christmas. Jackson, my man, so cute.