Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jackson Singing the ABC's

Jackson is learning his ABC's and loves singing the song. He still skips over several letters, but he's learning more everyday and he is recognizing more and more letters. He already knows all of the vowels and several consonants. I am impressed. I really think he'll be reading before he starts kindergarten. He loves being read to and he pays close attention when we work on reading with Jefferson. Here's a clip of him singing the ABC's:
(He always ends with a "yea!" because he now thinks it's part of the song. And of course I didn't have the camera with me when he was singing the ABC's spontaneously, so I had to prod him along to get him to do it for the camera.)

1 comment:

peter5 said...

What an amazing show of progress. You go Jackson!

We love you.