Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mason with Jefferson's Clothes

Mason has been in that lovely stage where he pulls out everything he can from any drawer he can open for several months now. But lately, he's started to also try to dress himself with the clothes that he pulls out from the drawers in the bedrooms. The other day he was digging around in one of Jefferson's drawers, right after I had taken his pajamas off, and decided that he needed to wear some underwear and some socks. Here's his attempt at putting them on:



When he gave up doing it himself, he brought the clothes over to me to put on him. Here's his "manly" pose for the camera:



He ended up wearing the underwear under his other clothes until his next diaper change. He was disappointed when I took them off. Maybe he'll potty train earlier than his brothers! Let's hope.

He also got into a pile of my clothes and pulled out some socks to put on. He's quite the silly boy:

3 comments:

Audra said...

That is too cute! Lettie likes my toe socks too... if I wear them she gets mad.

Did you paint your son's walls? They are awesome! If Nolan did not already have a cool paint job (came with the house) that is totally what he would need in his room. He is all about flames. Flames and skulls... weird kid.

That is a cute video!

Jennifer said...

Nate's mom painted Jefferson's room shortly after we moved in. It's actually not finished- the white border around the flames is supposed to be the light blue you see in other pictures. Maybe one day it will get finished. But first I've got to finish painting our powder room!

Jeanette said...

Mason! What a cutie. He's got quite the personality digging into everything. I think I like the toe socks the best.