Friday, January 18, 2008

My Eating Theory

So, for my kids (as I'm sure it doesn't relate to all kids), I have come upon a theory relating to their eating preferences. Jefferson has pretty much always been a picky eater, Jackson has become one, and Mason still eats most everything, BUT... Jackson loves almost everything breakfast related, Mason prefers lunch-/dinner-type foods and Jefferson would rather eat snacks .

So here's my theory:

All of my kids prefer the type of meal that coordinates to the time they were born!

  • Jefferson was born at 11:19 pm, which is closest to the "midnight snack" eating time.
  • Jackson was born at 7:56 am, which is breakfast time.
  • Mason was born at 12:48 pm, which is lunch time.

How wacky is that?

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Winter leaves too much time for strange observations! We need the sun!!! Just kidding about the observation part...I think it affects those of us with higher thinking abilities. I wasn't kidding about the sun. How was the car show?

Heather H said...

That is too funny, its not true for my kids but kinda fun it is for yours! I also like that we are the "dinner club" link! We wont be at the ward party on the 16th since its Zachary's birthday but maybe when they do the next dinner we will have to request each other. :)

Jennifer said...

yeah, I try to creatively name other people's blogs without using their last name- just in case they prefer to keep that info private. I started struggling with names once I got more than a couple people from the neighborhood linked.