Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Silly Boys

While Jackson and Mason don't really get along most of the time, they certainly can still be partners in crime and lately have taken to a silly streak. A couple weeks ago it was their afternoon nap time and I told them to go upstairs, so they took off running towards the stairs. I needed to grab a few things to bring up with me (Jackson's monkey, Mason's blanket, etc) and so I didn't follow them right away. When I got to the stairs I found them each lying down on a stair pretending to sleep- both of them were making sighing noises! When I told them to go upstairs, the silly boys simply moved up a couple of steps and continued with their fake sleeping, so of course I had to go grab the camera. They moved while I was gone, so this picture doesn't quite illustrate what they were doing:

They have since done that several more times on the way up to their naps. They think it is SOOOO funny and giggle in between sighs.

4 comments:

Audra said...

Awww! That is cute! Silly boys! What a cute mommy moment!

Sherrie said...

I love it when the personalities come out, it's fun to be included thanks!

Jenny said...

what cute boys! how old are they? i'm so glad you found our blog. the "note" about last names is something i took from a friends blog. i kind of feel like a jerk having it on there, but at the same time i really do want to keep our last name off the blog. i thought my friend explained it politely, so i stole it. :)

it's so good to connect w/ people from the 198th ward. we see hyrum and his wife once in a while; and brian and jennifer are in our ward and have a blog (jennifer's angels) on my link list. lately there have been some 198th ward people popping up on facebook. so fun!
anyway, it's great to see what you're up to. i love blogs! john says "hi" to you and your husband. :)

peter5 said...

Very funny. Little stinkers. Our spring trip up there is cancelled due to lack of funds. Dangit. Maybe later this summer.