Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Spring is here, Spring is here...

It's the best time of the year." - Little Bill

After the month we've had, I am really glad that warm weather is on it's way (albeit slowly).

So far March has brought us:

  • 0 days with everyone healthy
  • 1 sinus infection (Mason)
  • 2 trips to the doctor (Jackson and Mason)
  • 3 prescriptions
  • 4 infected ears (Mason got a double whammy)
  • 5 runny noses (All of us)
  • 6 missed days of school/KOTM (2 days for Jefferson, 2 classes and 2 visits for Jackson)
  • 7 colds (Jefferson and Jackson each had 2)
  • 8 different OTC medicines (allergy, tylenol, sudafed, cough, etc)
  • 9 hours of missed church
  • 10 dollar prescription co-pays

Please let Spring bring us warm weather and good health!


5 comments:

Jenny said...

amen to warm weather and good health!!!

Heather H said...

What is with these early spring colds, I would have thought that they would have come in the winter when we were all cooped up not now with the windows open for a few hours now and then. I hope you all get better soon!

Angela Draper said...

You poor things! I hope you all get healthy soon. It is no fun to have the whole family sick.

Sherrie said...

I knew there was a reason we haven't seen you in the last month.

Hannah said...

Jennifer! It was so fun to get your comment on my blog. I think its amazing how we can keep track of people this way!

Your boys are adorable! I'm so sorry you've had such a sick month but I hope that spring does bring good health for you! I'm ready for some warm weather as well so that we can go to the park a lot. Hooray for only a few more weeks of busy season!

Hannah Mautz