Saturday, March 1, 2008

Squinting Mason and Jackson's Fangs

Mason has arrived at the stage of squinting at the camera because he realizes that there is going to be a flash of bright light. This is what most of his pictures have looked like for the last month:



Anyone who has gotten a good glimpse of Jackson's teeth knows that he has some pointy canines (incisors). I got a chance to snap a shot of his teeth the other day so that I could share how pointy those teeth are. I'm surprised he doesn't bite his lip open or something all the time- they are SHARP!!! The poor kid is definately going to have to have some dental work when he gets older.

2 comments:

Audra said...

It reminds me of your super cool vampire teeth! If you still have them you should break them out and have a pic of your 2 together before he gets his dental work done! Poor kid though... wow!

BrookeLynn said...

Hey Jen, this is Brooke Rollins. My blog is benandbrookerollins.blogspot.com
So, I think a better name for him would have been Edward!!!:)